Top Free High DA Directory Submission Websites List 2020
Directory submission was counted as the main backlink source in early days but now most webmasters are showing less interest in directory submission as it has become very difficult to find good quality directory submission websites. Also, we need to check many things before submission for example domain authority, page authority and spam score of the directory website.
After the Google Penguin update, Google has started penalizing websites that have low-quality backlinks. So if you are planning to create backlinks through directory submission
websites then the first thing you need to check is the quality of the website.
For directory submission you need to have below given checklist:
- Domain Authority of the website should be greater than or equal to the website which you want to link.
- Spam score should be minimum.
- In Directory submission form you should write unique and original Title and Description in Meta Title and Meta Description field.
- Category should be relevant.
- Email Id and name should look authorized.
- Most of the directory submission websites take root page URL so you have less room for inner page listings.
What is Directory Submission?
Before the launch of Search Engines, there were Directory websites where people listed their business but after the introduction of search engine concept Directory websites have been used to create backlinks for keyword ranking. After Google algorithm updates many high valued directory submission websites shut down their services for example rank.nl and yahoo directories.
Backlinks play a major role in website’s ranking position in top Search Engines. Only a few of directory submission websites are counted among quality websites. You can get the lists of such websites through this post.
|Directory Submission Website||Domain Authority||Page Authority|
Types of Directory submission
Directory submission is still counted as a good strategy to create backlinks for sites but, now there are several limitations for creating links. There are mainly 6 types of directory submissions which are given below:
1. Free Directory Submission – This type of directories are free for submission but there is no guarantee of approval of links and in most cases, the websites take around 1 month for approval.
2. Paid Directory Submission – To get listed in these directory sites you need to pay the required amount to the website owner. After successful payment, your website will get immediate backlink. These websites offer diverse packages – monthly, yearly or lifetime and the price differs for each category.
3. Reciprocal Directory Submission – These websites are counted in two way linking. Both the directory administrators will approve the listing at their end.
4. Nofollow Directory Submission – In these websites, backlinks are counted in nofollow link. So, the very first thing we need to check is the type of links the directory submission site provides.
5. Dofollow Directory Submission – Dofollow links help you to get ranking on search engines.
6. Automatic Directory Submission – This type of submission is normally used with tools and software.